Tarc Tripundra Delhi Price



south delhi

TARC Group Super Luxury Flats

TARC Tripundra

With an expansive space meant for just 190 families, TARC Tripundra Luxury Flats lets you experience the goodness of going back to the roots at your own home, in New Delhi. Built with you in mind, it comes with a design that not only allows you to customize the space according to your desires and ensures a feeling of open space within your abode, done up elegantly. The 3 and 4-bedroom apartments are thoughtfully designed, to make you experience an opulence of indulgence.




Joggers Park


Master Plan

  • Entry Plaza
  • Trellis with Seating
  • Entrance Water Feature
  • Tower Drop off
  • Clubhouse
  • Swimming Pool
  • Kid’s Pool
  • Leisure Pool
  • Kid’s Play Area
  • Topaz Park
  • Sapphire Park
  • Coral park
  • Amphitheater
  • Palm Garden
  • Maze Garden
  • M.U.G.A Court
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Panchatatva Pathway
  • Step Garden
  • Shopping Plaza
  • Skating Rink

Project USP

Know More


3BHK + 3T + Powder Room

Super Area: 2206 – 2401 Sq. Ft

3BHK + 3T + Study Room

Super Area: 2206 – 2409 Sq. Ft

Starting Price: Coming Soon

4BHK + 4T + Study Room + Powder Room

Super Area: 3315 Sq. Ft

Starting Price: Coming Soon

Payment Plans available

COnstruction Linked

Construction linked payment plan is available.

Possession Linked

Possession linked payment plan is available.

Exclusive Plan

Pay 30% Deposit upfront and pay the rest 70% on possession.


The Smooth Sailing

Opulnz Abode takes an existing view of luxury and makes it wholesome and life changing through new details and innovations.